Jaffa Twist Natural Flavoured Icing Sugar is a new Chocolate Orange flavour. It’s a rich chocolate packed with the natural flavour of oranges.
How to use our Icing Sugar to make Simple ButterCream
All of our icing sugars are made quite intense in flavour. If you wish you can dilute our icing sugar with plain icing sugar to give more of a “hint” of flavour. This also makes your bag of icing go further.
This recipe is if you are using our large 500g bag of icing sugar
1. Place 250g of butter at room temperature into your mixing bowl
2. Mix for several minutes until it is light, fully and soft
3. Add 500g of Sugar and Crumbs flavoured icing sugar. If you wish to dilute the flavour you can use 250g of all the bag, plus 250g of plain icing sugar
4. Add a tablespoon of milk. More if needed or for a softer mix
5. Mix by hand at first to help reduce an icing cloud
6. Mix for several minutes until light and fluffy
7. Add more milk if you want to make a really soft consistency
8. Add colouring if you wish
If you have a 250g bag of Sugar and Crumbs Icing Sugar, just use 125g of butter.
Natural Flavouring. Achieve consistent flavour every time.
Perfect for butter creams, icings, macaroons, drizzles, and fudge.
A fantastic range of professional confectioners flavoured icing sugars.
Gluten Free and Nut Free
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans